...Good to know! Here are some useful tips before your visit:
- If possible, visit the market during the week as it tends to get more crowded on the weekends
- Some booths are cash only! Make sure to visit an ATM beforehand. There are two ATMs on site in the Americaneagle Grand Timber Haus and the Festival Tent.
- Not sure about the best way to get to the market? Click here for directions by car, bus, train, and foot.
- RESERVE DISCOUNTED PARKING
Driving to Christkindlmarket? Reserve affordable parking in advance with SpotHero!To find and pay for parking, visit the Christkindlmarket SpotHero Parking Page. For mobile access, download the SpotHero iPhone or Android app and book parking right from your phone!
- Don't forget to print and bring your Scavenger Hunt to keep kids of all ages entertained
- Come well wrapped up! We recommend hat, scarves, and gloves on cold winter days at the market. What's the temperature right now?:
Click for weather forecast
- Interested in having a reserved space for your family to relax for a few hours? Visit our Stammtisch Reservations page to learn more about reserving a table in the Americaneagle Grand Timber Haus
- The market will also be open on December 24th! In Germany, this is the main holiday for Christmas and a great opportunity to pick up some last minute presents from our gift vendors. Some vendors may even have sales!
Free Admission - Open Daily
Sun - Thu 11Am - 8Pm
Fri - Sat 11Am - 9Pm
On Daley Plaza in the Chicago Loop (between Dearborn, Washington and Clark Street)
© Copyright 2018, CHRAISTKINDLMARKET CHICAGO.